Buying a new home is a major investment, one that requires sound legal advice and attention to detail
Owning a home is often the biggest investment you will make in your life. Negotiating through the labyrinth of real estate documentation can make the process a stressful one. By guiding you through the conveyance process in a friendly and straightforward way, you can focus on the joy of owning your own home.
If you are a home buyer, consider the following questions:
- What happens after you finish with the Realtor?
- Will you have to pay Property Transfer Tax or GST?
- Have you explored the possibilities of registering your title in different ways?
- Have you considered the implications of a tenant currently residing in the home?
- What if there is a problem with the house after you complete the purchase?
Protect your new investment with quality advice and the professional expertise of an experienced real estate lawyer.
If you are seeking legal advice and would like a professional opinion we are here to help.