Davidson Pringle LLP
Davidson Pringle Lawyers LLP is a full-service law firm serving the North Okanagan and Shuswap. Our history dates back to 1919 when Vernon Lawyer Charles Morrow opened his law office.
He was joined later by Thomas Norris. After World War II, Morrow partnered with Neil Davidson (Norris eventually was appointed to the British Columbia Court of Appeal). Peter Seaton joined with Mr. Davidson in 1950 and the firm became known as Davidson and Seaton. After Seaton was appointed to the BC Supreme Court in the mid-1960s, the firm became Davidson and Company.
Allan Francis Pringle LLP was established in 1990 when Vernon Lawyers Keith Allan, Peter Francis, and John Pringle combined their practices. Our office building, known as Justice Park Place, was constructed near the Vernon Courthouse and the firm moved into the new premises in the fall of 2001.
In 2015, Allan Francis Pringle LLP and Davidson Lawyers LLP joined together to become Davidson Pringle LLP. The lawyers of Davidson Pringle LLP proudly carry on the tradition of their forbearers in providing legal services throughout the North Okanagan and Shuswap communities in more than a dozen areas of expertise.
The combined expertise of the legal team, along with a dedication towards finding the best resolution for their clients, makes Davidson Pringle an excellent choice for all of your legal needs.