Car Accident and Injury Claims
We represent clients in all areas of Car Accident and Personal Injury Claims.
Accidents and injury claims are a scary business. Having someone on your side can make all the difference in the world by ensuring an equitable and timely resolution. Whether a car accident, a fall or some other injury, you’ll have concerns. How will you provide for your family? How will you pay the associated medical expenses?
We understand the impact an injury can have on your life, your job, and your family. We can assist you through this stressful time and help get you the compensation you need and deserve.
When you hire our firm to represent you, you are also hiring an experienced team of personal injury claims lawyers, paralegals, and support staff who all work together to bring you the most cost-efficient resolution with impressive results. We do not represent ICBC or other insurance companies – we only represent those injured in car accidents.
Our personal injury group has extensive experience in all areas of injury law, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Psychological trauma
- Insurance denial
- Wrongful death
We understand litigation can be expensive, and offer contingency fee arrangements for those who wish only to pay once they are compensated for injuries.
If you are in a car accident or suffer an injury, it’s imperative that you follow these directions:
- Talk to no one, including insurance agencies.
- Contact our firm immediately to start your case file and handle all communications.
- Begin a “pain diary” of all your injury symptoms, as well as the days you are pain-free.
- Keep track of how your lifestyle, sports, activities, personality, family relations, and intimate life have been affected.
- Keep all medical, drug, hospital, and other non-medical bills (taxi, housecleaning, etc.) related to your accident.
- Keep a list of any personal items damaged or lost in your accident.
It is important to have someone on your side through the legal quagmire of accident or injury – let us help you find the best resolution.
Vehicle Accident Inquiry Form
Have you recently been injured in an automotive accident? Complete the form below and someone from our team will reach out to you within 1 business day.