Real Estate: Conveyancing and Mortgages
Buying a new home is a major investment, one that requires sound legal advice and attention to detail throughout the conveyance process.
Owning a home is often the biggest investment you will make in your life. Negotiating through the labyrinth of real estate documentation can make the process a stressful one. By guiding you through the conveyance process in a friendly and straightforward way, you can focus on the joy of owning your own home.
If you are a home buyer, consider the following questions:
- What happens after you finish with the Realtor?
- Will you have to pay Property Transfer Tax or GST?
- Have you explored the possibilities of registering your title in different ways?
- Have you considered the implications of a tenant currently residing in the home?
- What if there is a problem with the house after you complete the purchase?
Protect your new investment with quality advice and the professional expertise of an experienced real estate conveyance lawyer.